It’s getting down to the end of the semester and we thought we would take the chance to distract you from studying for finals. We have a single copy of the latest Call of Duty game to giveaway to a lucky UH Hilo student. Simply take a selfie with a University Radio Hilo DJ and post it on instagram using the hashtags #imwiththedj and #universityradiohilo and you will be entered to win a copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare!
- Contest is open to all Fall 2014 UH Hilo Students(validated student ID required when picking up prize)
- Contest is closed to the Staff and DJs of University Radio Hilo
- Entries can be submitted until December 17, 2014 at 11:59pm
- Contestants may submit multiple entries but they will be counted as one
- Entries must be submitted through instagram using the hashtags #imwiththedj and #universityradiohilo
- Entries must also include a picture of/with a University Radio Hilo DJ
- One winner will be drawn at random on December 18, 2014
- If chosen you will be notified through instagram and must respond within 24 hours. If you do not respond within that period another winner will be drawn.
- Prize: One copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for the console of your choosing(Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- This item is purely for promotional giveaway
The Battle Of The Bands returns! UHH student-based musicians and bands will be competing for special prizes on March 8, 2pm to 10pm at the UHH Campus Center Plaza! Battle Of The Bands ’14 will also feature special performances by The Steppas and The Applesauce Boys! Battle Of The Bands is a free event with food and drinks available.
For those who want to compete, the band or group must contain at least one UHH student to enter. Applications can be picked up and submitted to the URH Office at Campus Center 203. There is no fee to enter, however the application must be submitted no later then Friday, February 28 at 4:30 PM. Limited spots are available so first come first serve!
The Battle Of The Bands is sponsored by The Board Of Media Broadcasting (BOMB), University Radio Hilo (URH) and LavaShoot!
URH has just been approved by the FCC!! URH WILL BE GOING FM VERY SOON!!!! Click on the Header!!!
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Annual Ho’olaule’a is a FREE & family-friendly PUBLIC event! There will be Food! Crafts! Activities! Games! and much More! Brother Noland, Applesauce Boys, Sudden Rush Nation, Iries Souls, Kapu System, Fire Woman, & Dirty Roots & Soul Redemption will be playing! All donated proceeds go towards the Louisa Pereira Endowed Scholarship. See you there, rain or shine!
Sponsored by Uhh Sac, BOSP, UHHSA, BOMB, URH – University Radio Hilo, Campus Center Fee Board, & Lava Shoot
Here are some pictures from this AWESOME Event!!!
Interested? Click on the title to fill out an application and swing by our office in Campus Center to drop it off!
Battle of the Bands – 2013-1
Hope you guys are ready! We just got our new stream up, all shows will resume as retraining is done with our DJs. We hope you enjoy the new features we will be adding! So tune in and stay up to date on our facebook and twitter pages!